Tuesday 12 June 2007

Vegetable Juices the tonic of life!

I have been using a juicer in work for tea time treats and have been amazed at the boost in energy levels I am experiencing! It really doesn't take alot of effort..only commitment. I have promised to take 3 forms of exercise a week and stick to it. I am finding that as I hit my targets I feel alot happier physically and mentally.



Well I looked about online to see what I could find a breakdown of which vegetables give what to my body. I found a great listing here. Its very useful to see what vegetable I should use for my tea time juice break!



I ended up printing this useful table and hanging it up in the kitchen at work.



I have promised myself to keep this lifestyle up and running...cos I care about myself and want to have energy to do things in life.

No comments: