Thursday 28 June 2007

The software tools I use

I wanted to publish to the tools I am currently using in my everyday work to help others see what is out there on the web as regards to tools and the tasks that they can perform. I also mention which ones are free to help those on a budget. Like myself! :o)

Desktop Tools
-Notepad++ (Free)
-Picasa2 (Free)
-QuickSearcher Freeware (Free)
-Spybot - Search & Destroy (Free)
-Winamp (Free)
-xplorer2 (Free for personal use)
-MediaMonkey (Free)
-Microsoft Office Excel 2003
-Launch Microsoft Office Outlook
-Microsoft Office Visio 2007
-Microsoft Office Word 2003
-Open Office (Free)

Web Tools
-Internet Explorer 6.0
-Internet Information Services
-Launch Internet Explorer Browser
-Macromedia Dreamweaver 8
-Mozilla Firefox (Free)
-Shortcut to gui_tidy (Free)
-SmartFTP Client
-Absolute Color Picker (Free)
-ASP.NET Web Matrix (Free)
-Free Monitor for Google (Free)
-Internet Explorer 3.0

Development Tools
-Microsoft Office Access 2003
-Microsoft Visual Studio 2005

Graphic Tools
-Adobe Illustrator CS2
-GIMP 2 (Free)
-Adobe Bridge

Network Tools
-Remote Desktop Connection
-Steel Inventory (Free)
-TightVNC Viewer (Free)
-Kaboodle (Free)
-NetZup 1.0.1.1 (Free)

Project Tools
-TimeTo™
-Open Workbench (Free)

System Tools
-CCleaner (Free)
-CDBurnerXP Pro 3 (Free)
-DAEMON Tools
-JDiskReport (Free)
-SyncToy (Free)
-Autoruns (Free)

If anyone can suggest other tools then they are welcome to post them and I will include them after I do a little review(of course!).

No comments: