Wednesday 30 May 2007

Print Shop in Ireland

I wanted to get some professional printing done for ideabubble so off I went on the route for a online contact that would help me out with my printing needs..



www.buyprint.ie/

www.local.ie/Ireland_Business/Print_-_Packaging_and_Stationery/index.html

www.standardprinters.com/estimate/businesscards.asp

www.gumtree.ie/dublin/computer-services_3035_1.html

www.vistaprint.ie

www.techstore.ie/Design-Print/Business-Cards.htm

www.printing.ie/



I was surprised to stumble upon Gumtree in the top ten rankings in GOOGLE! Approx prices are above €100  for printing what I need...hmm..can I get cheaper??



While I am tempted to do this myself and use a good printer I know I could borrow for the evening, I would like to start delegating pieces of work rather then doing them all myself! Apparently make good business sense!!



Off I went to checkout www.goldenpages.ie



Haven't chosen one yet..

:o)





Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.