Tuesday 12 June 2007

Internet providers in Ireland

Well as water and electrics are a necessity, the internet is just as crucial nowadays especially given that the world wide web is my playground and office!

I wanted to find what Internet Service Providers were available in my area, Killaloe , Co Clare. I found a great site here that checks for all the providers in every county Ireland.

Have heard bad new about Irish Broadband and their level of quality, Eircom seems to be a goer. I will email each and see what they have to offer.

Imagine Broadband - sales@imagine.ie
BT - no email only contact form!
Eircom -
corporate@sales.eircom.net
Digiweb - sales@digiweb.ie
Irish Broadband - support@irishbroadband.ie

Will keep the winner posted here!
Eircom

I got no reply from any of the above when I emailed them. I waited two weeks!
So I got on the blower to get this sorted out this week. So I found out that due to no wireless coverage from any providers I am forced to get a phone if I want internet at home... I didnt want to get a phone line... Eircom were definitely on top for price.

26th July 07 Update:
I found a great collection of all the providers on wiki . God bless that site!

No comments: