Monday 28 May 2007

blog providers and us

Ok so check out quite a few online blogging tools and blogger came out on top for flexibility and custom design options. Like it hence the text you are readings location!



In the planning stages of a concept I have and am excited in sharing it online. Will keep the progress posted here. I love to organise what I find and use on my PC so I will share my findings also! Oh yeah and one of my projects is an self written and produced album. Am really excited about that.



Myself and Elaine arrived back after our travels for over 18months around the world. Its been weird settling back into Ireland and real life and times. But like I heard someone say, lets build a bridge and get over it! Great positive attitude that I love.



A busy and heady(exercise to get me out of my head a priority at the moment! any suggestions?)



Michael

No comments: